« Back to Openings
Contract Recruiter (12 months)
People & Values | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
As our Contract Recruiter, you will partner with Hiring Managers and Business Leaders within Maritz to develop a sourcing/recruiting strategy to attract digital and creative marketing talent to Maritz. You will source candidates using various recruiting methods including job postings, Boolean searches, employee referrals, and networking. In addition, you will manage the relationship with candidates and have responsibility for all aspects of the recruiting process – from initial screening to salary negotiation and closing offers.
This position reports to the VP, People & Values.
As our Contract Recruiter, you will:
- Develop and execute creative sourcing strategies and proactively build relationships with key talent in specific areas of expertise.
- Interview candidates for potential and/or current requisitions. Get them excited about Maritz, because it’s a cool place to work
- Manage the recruitment process of specific requisitions in partnership with business leaders. Be consultative throughout the process. Drive and protect the quality and effectiveness of hiring
- Track and report relevant metrics to promote data-driven decision making for current and future hiring needs
- Utilize the applicant management system to build a talent pipeline, manage the flow of resumes, candidates, requisitions, tracking, monitoring and job posting
- Schedule, coordinate and attend campus and professional recruitment events
- Develop marketing strategies to attract qualified candidates
- Manage role responsibilities within/to Quality Management System
- Make recommendations about the candidate experience, new tools/techniques, etc.
- Drive new initiatives and build relationships cross-functionally across HR and beyond
Key requirments needed to be scucessful as our Contract Recruiter:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-7 years high volume recruiting experience, ideally within a Marketing Agency, with all disciplines, including: Digital, Business Development, Creative, Loyalty, Research, Corporate and Business Development, and/or Agency experience
- Must be very web savvy – ATS experience highly desirable (Jobvite) and LinkedIn
- Capability to work in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Ideally, experience in both corporate and agency recruiting, as well as some independent or contract recruiting work
- Passion for proactive candidate sourcing and recruitment marketing. Some marketing experience is a plus
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills including strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Must be results driven and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Well organized and flexible
- Skilled at partnering with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment and closing tactics
- Strong sourcing skills with a successful track record of implementing effective strategies for sourcing passive candidates
- Strong attention to detail and process management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to efficiently handle multiple task
- A high level of energy and enthusiasm
- A good sense of humor
This is your opportunity to join an exceptional team who works hard, has fun and goes above and beyond each day to exceed our clients´ expectations with an entrepreneurial spirit.
« Back to Openings