See Yourself at Maritz
The main purpose of this position is to design, develop and implement learning solutions that meet the needs of Maritz Canada’s clients. This position reports to the Director, Learning Solutions.
Maritz Canada offers the opportunity to work with a seasoned team of instructional designers and industry professionals to create engaging learning solutions for national and international clients in the financial services, pharmaceutical, technology and telecom, retail and packaged goods, and automotive sectors. Are You the Right Fit?
As our Instructional Designer
, you will:
Key skills that will allow you to excel include:
- Design and develop learning solutions in all required delivery formats (instructor-led training, eLearning, mLearning, webinars, Ride and Drive, etc)
- Create training solutions that meet participant’s learning needs and client’s business needs
- Interact with clients and account teams, as required
- Ensure that the development and delivery of learning solutions adheres to Maritz Canada’s Quality Management System
- Strong writing skills, including experience writing materials for a corporate or professional audience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to meeting and exceeding client expectations
- The ability to work in a team environment and work independently
- Proven results-orientation
- The ability to work accurately under tight deadlines and manage multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Proficiency in computer skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a technical writing or instructional design role
- A post secondary degree or diploma in Education, Psychology, Business, Journalism, or related field
This is your opportunity to join an exceptional team who works hard, has fun and goes above and beyond each day to exceed our clients´ expectations with an entrepreneurial spirit and in a corporate culture that inspires innovation and teamwork
If this describes YOUR career goals, then apply online today! Grow Your Career with Maritz
Our corporate culture is performance driven, creative and fun. You will have the opportunity to work with impressive clients and some of the best brands in any industry, supported by a mandate to help each employee grow and achieve their professional goals.
Maritz provides extensive onsite Cultural benefits. We also offer many perks, such as health and wellness programs, a fitness allowance, and discounts on great products. We want you to love the time you spend with us!
A picture's worth a thousand words, and a video says even more. Visit www.maritzcanada.com , our Flickr page http://www.flickr.com/photos/maritzcanada or check out our videos on YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/user/maritzcanada#p/u for the inside scoop on what it’s like to be part of Maritz. No Agency / solicitation calls. Maritz will not be accepting resumes from third party vendors.